Department of Management Sciences
Activity based workshop on “Design Thinking” titled “IDEAxign 2017” jointly organized by Management Sciences and BIC, UOH
Mr. Imran Qadir, Lecturer, Department of Management Sciences, University of Haripur designed and conducted an activity based workshop titled IDEAxign on the amazing concept of “Design Thinking”.
This workshop was made possible through a joint effort of Department of Management Sciences and Business Incubation Centre (BIC). Mr. Waqas Ali (Management Associate, BIC) along with Faisal Rehman (Public Relation Associate) were instrumental in making this event possible.
The details of this workshop are as follows:
- Workshop 1st session details:
- Date & time: Friday 22nd December 2017 from 08:30am to 11:30am
- Resource person: Mr. Imran Qadir & Mr. Waqas Ali
- BBA V (Creativity & Innovation)
- MBA III (Adv. New Product Development)
- BIC incubates
- Mr. Rehmat Zaman welcomed the participants and offered his full support for such creative activities.
- Participants were introduced to the amazing approach of “Empathy based prototyping” and were made to practically experience the whole process (Empathize, Problem definition, Ideation, Prototyping and Testing) in order to develop creative products.
- The groups were given one week time to further develop their ideas/prototypes through feedback from community.
- Workshop 2nd session details:
- Date & time: Thursday 28th December 2017 from 11:30am to 01:30am
- Groups presented their ideas/prototypes in front of an evaluation panel by outlining the problem and discussing the solution.
- Evaluation Panel: The following panel evaluated the presentation:
- Dr. Rehmat Zaman
- Mr. Imran Qadir
- Mr. Waqas Ali
- Mr. Faisal Rehman
The workshop was a real success and the promising ideas were incubated in the BIC, UoH for further follow up.