Department of Agricultural Sciences
Department of Horticulture successfully held its First Board of Studies (BOS) meeting
Department of Horticulture successfully held its first Board of Studies (BOS) meeting on November 28, 2018. Meeting was attended by
- Prof. Dr. Noor-ul-Amen, Department of Horticulture, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar.
- Prof. Dr. Hafiz Ishfaq Ahmad, Chairman, Department of Horticulture, PMS ARID University Rawalpindi.
- Dr. Muhammad Sajid, Associate Professor, Department of Agriculture, Hazara University Mansehra.
- Mr. Fazle Wahab, Director, FATA, ARI, Tarnab, Peshawar.
- Dr. Shah Masaud Khan, Assistant Professor.
- Dr. Waseem Ahamd, Assistant Professor.
- Ms Naila Nawaz Khan, Horticulturist.
- Mr. Muhammad Affan Khan, Lecturer.
- Mr. Qasim Ayub, Lecturer.
Dr. Ijaz Hussain HoD Horticulture Chaired the BOS meeting. Following agenda items were deliberated and unanimously approved by the House.
- Scheme of study for B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc (Hons) and Ph.D Horticulture.
- List of International/Foreign reviewers for M.Sc (Hons) and Ph.D thesis.
- List of National/Local referees/reviewers for M.Sc (Hons) and Ph.D thesis evaluation.
- List of Co-opt Experts for BOS.
- Twenty scholars of M.Sc (Hons) Horticulture presented their synopsis and were successfully approved.