Scottish Scholarship 2017-18 applications are invited
Eligibility Criteria and Important Instructions
The scholarship covers following subject areas
- Sustainable Energy
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Health Sciences
- STEM Engineering
- Only female applicants of admitted in academic year 2017 can apply.
- Applicant should be a Pakistani national, currently residing in Pakistan.
- Undertaking a one or two-year Master’s Program.
Required Documents (to be attached):
- Copy of CNIC/Form ‘B’ (Student & Parents / Guardian).
- Salary Slip of Parents / Guardian (in case of Govt. / Private Sector Employee; OR: Pension Slip (in case of retired from Govt. Service); OR: any supporting letter or proof of Parent’s / Guardian occupation; OR affidavit will have to be provided addressed to British Council and signed by parents/ guardian stating complete estimated salary.
- Copy of certificate / results sheet of most recently completed educational degree.
- Copy of the offer letter or confirmation of admission form University.
- Copy of total tuition fee for the programme and hostel fee (if applicable).
- Any other relevant / supporting document.
The last date for submission of application forms along with complete documents is September 29 2017
. Forms are available with the campus stationery shop.