Restoring Hope; Building Community
Department of Public Health
- Understanding the policy-making process in health and using this understanding to improve the quality of public decision-making
- Evaluating ways of improving health system performance in the country
- Improving the quality, organization and management of health services
- Using economic and epidemiological analysis to guide disease prevention and treatment in areas such as malaria, HIV/AIDS, TB, child health, and cancers
- Understanding the influences on health of individual behaviors including sexual practices, drug use, and gender violence, and evaluating behavioral change interventions
- Assessing the effect of environmental factors on health, especially climate change, air pollution, housing and transport, and evaluating public health policies in these areas
See what life at UOH is really like through our photo collection highlighting events, seminars, research, athletics, the arts and more.
Here are few important links for students, faculty and administration. The purpose of these links are to visit quickly our official websites.
Universities are not just a hub of knowledge; they also have a profound role in empowering community and creating a climate for development.
The responsibility of this directorate is to execute the policy and decisions of statutory body namely Advanced Studies and Research Board.
Email Services (University of Haripur)
Welcome to University of Haripur Email Services. Please use the following links for accessing our Email Services.