- Ph.D (Education, 2017):Department of Education, Hazara university, Mansehra, Pakistan.
- Thesis title: Effect of Home Environment and School Environment on Personality Development and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students
- M.Phil (Education) (2011):Department of Education, Hazara university, Mansehra, Pakistan.
- Thesis title: Analysis of Educational indicators in different regimes of Pakistan (1978-2008).
- M.Ed (2004):Institute of Education & Research (I.E.R.), University of Peshawar.
- M.A (Economics) (1999):Department of Economics, University of Peshawar.
Supervised 16 research students at M.Ed level since 2011.
Syed Afzal Shah, Muhammad Iqbal Majoka, Muhammad Saeed Khan (2011). Analysis of educational indicators in different regimes of Pakistan (1978-2008). International journal of academic research, 3 (3), 725-729.
- Assistant Professor (Education), University of Haripur June 18th, 2015 till date.
- Lecturer, Department of Education, University of Haripur (previously sub-campus of Hazara University), (August 18th, 2007 to June 17th, 2015).
- Subject Specialist (Economics), Elementary and Secondary Education, Peshawar, KPK (N.W.F.P.) Pakistan. from 01/10/2003 to 17/ 08/ 2007.