Achieved Bachelors degree in Computer Science from University of Peshawar in 2002. Afterwards, obtained Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Peshawar in 2005.
Acquired Masters of Science degree in 2007 at the University of Westminster, London, U.K. with distinction in Individual Research Project titled: Investigation of Strategies for Transition from IPv4 to IPv6. Successfully attained DCS and CompTIA A+ Certification from Essex College London and College of North-West London, UK respectively and elected for International Students Award by College of North-West London, U.K.
Obtained Ph.D. degree in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks in 2015 from NCBA&E Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan with thesis titled, Cognition in Vehicular Adhoc Network for Optimal QoS.
- Vehicular Ad hoc Network
- Cognitive Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Networks and Communication
- Mohsin Raza, Yousaf Saeed (2015). Galaxy Malware Protection. Saarbrücken, Germany: Scholar's Press.
- Kanwar Abrar Ahmad, Muhammad Munwar Iqbal, Yousaf Saeed (2014). Error Detection and Correction in NLP using Finite State Automata: Urdu Text Processing. Science International (SI)(4), 1883-1886.
- Muhammad Ali, Farhan Ali, Yousaf Saeed (2014). Camouflage: Data to Image Privacy. Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP Lambert.
- Qura-Tul-Ein, Yousaf Saeed, Shahid Naseem, Fahad Ahmad, Tahir Ilyas, Nadia Tabassum (2014). DNA Pattern Analysis using Finite Automata. International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS), 1(2), 1-4.
- Yousaf Saeed, Suleman Aziz Lodhi, Khalil Ahmed (2013). Obstacle Management in VANET using Game Theory and Fuzzy Logic Control. International Journal on Communication, 4(1), 9-13.
- Umer Farooq, Khalil Ahmed, Yousaf Saeed (2011). GIS Framework using SDI for Disaster Management. 11th Islamic Courntries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-11). 21, pp. 661-666. Lahore: ISOSS Lahore, Pakistan.
- Yousaf Saeed, Khalil Ahmed, Umer Farooq (2011). Risk Management for CNG based Vehicles. 11th Islamic Courntries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-11). 21, pp. 667-673. Lahore: ISOSS Lahore, Pakistan.
- Yousaf Saeed, M. Saleem Khan, Khalil Ahmed, Abdul Salam Mubashar (2011). A Multi-Agent based Autonomous Traffic Lights Control System using Fuzzy Control. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), 2(6), 1-5.
- Abdul Salam Mubashar, M. Saleem Khan, Khalil Ahmed, Yousaf Saeed (2011). Autonomous Environment Control System using Fuzzy Logic. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), 2(6), 278-283.
- Yousaf Saeed, Luca Burroughs (2010). Investigation of Strategies for Transition from IPv4 to IPv6: Next Generation Approach (1-72 ed.). Saarbrücken, Germany: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller.
- Worked as Assistant Professor of Computer Science at National College of Business Administration and Economics (NCBA&E) Lahore Pakistan.
- Coursework Supervisor of M.Phil. students with Thought Paper deliverables at NCBA&E Lahore, Pakistan.
- Institutional Representative of HEC Digital Library Program. at NCBA&E Lahore, Pakistan.
- Project Supervisor at undergraduate level at NCBA&E Lahore, Pakistan.
- IT Consultant at De Vere Private Equity (DVPE) London, UK.
- Lecturer of Computer Science at Government Superior Science College Peshawar, Pakistan.
Worked as IT Consultant at De Vere Private Equity (DVPE) London, UK in 2008. Research on VoIP and afterwards implementation of VoIP Server and Clients parts on machines inside the organization on trial basis. After configuring and necessary bug fixing, the required softphones were finally replaced by hardphones installation.
- Presented with International Students Award for achieving highest markst in CompTIA A+ Certification at College of North-West London, UK in 2006.